Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Of all the days it could have been...

Of course, the day we finally decide to go to Jeruselum it RAINS. No, not a nice, face cooling drizzle, a TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR. But of course, we went anyway. The babies stayed home with Jessica, so it was just me, Traci, my Dad, and my Mom. Don't get me wrong, it was very fun, but VERY cold! We saw the place where the Virgin Mary was born, and where she died. We saw the Garden of Gesemoni and the stone that was believed tto be the one Jesus prayed on. And we ALMOST got into the Muslim Mosk, but there was a protest of Isralis and we ended up waiting in the cold wind, soaked through, for around 25 minutes to find out we wern't aloud in. Yippe. Now, Im at home. I just got back from a Jewelry making activity for Young Womens. Of course, when I walked home it rained AGAIN, so I am once again soaked through with no hot water to take a bath.  :( . How was everyone's weekend? Make sure you've read my earlier posts, and follow my blog!

No comments: