Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

What are you blogging about? Nothing....

Nothing much happened today. All I really did was go to church and come home, have linner (lunch and dinner combined) and play Mario Kart. Then I got on facebook, checked my farmville (well, my moms farmville.....) and all that stuff. We weighed my bunny. I guess that's intresting. he weighs 1 lbs 3 ounces. FAT BUNNY. Actually he's not that fat... so, I can't wait till I get a facebook of my own! 3 months, 11 days until my thirteenth birthday and the day when I can get my facebook! Oh, and a you tube channel. Then I don't have to take an hour to search for a free website I can put my songs on and then paste some sort of link on the blog page. I can just paste the youtube link. Speaking of YouTube, I watched a hilarious video today. It was called "10 Reasons You Know You Are The Most Unpopular Person in Your High School". It had Napolean Dynamite in it! I loved that movie! I died laughing when I watched it! I've seen it..... probably around 7 times! Well, hope your day was a LITTLE more exciting than mine.... Tchus!! (Thats "Bye" in German)

2 comments:

Dolly said...

Sounds like an exciting life to me. I ♥ bunnies and Napoleon Dynamite...thanks for sharing news with us out here in BlogLand:)

Dolli said...

Oh, haha thank you. I ♥ those things, too!!