Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

About the Flaming American Idol in the Background...

Well, you know the 2nd picture I posted with Lilly Scott (is that her name??) the American Idol contestant in the background? You probably want to know why she is on fire... well, the laptop I was using had a setting where, when you moved, it would outline you with fire. I was sitting VERY still while she moved around behind, and I made it look like she was on fire :) Okay, so I'm blogging from P.E. where I can't participate because I fell down the stairs on Monday and hurt my foot (I know, sad). So we have this really big Gym here, and its really cool, but since almost everything at this school is outside, sometimes the pigens get in and crap all over the floor!!! Once I stepped in (*shudder*) while I was playing badminton... uggh... AIS is really cool. It's so open and all the classrooms are cool, except for my Humanities (English and Social Studies Mixed) classroom: Its in a storage closet, but since there are only 12 people in the class, that isn't a problem. If you just came to my blog, make sure you've read ALL my posts!!! Become a member and comment!

No comments: