Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

OOOOOOH! MAMA LOOK! A *SHINY* NEW..... BLOG!

Hey everyone! Dolli here! Just wanted to start a blog cause I don't want you to become out of touch with my *AMAZING* life! So for my first entery, I will tell you about my life these past months. Ok, so I came on a plane from Troy, MI and landed in Israel. So, we came to our apartment (which was our residence *cough cough, big word... just kidding*) and settled in (Me and Traci running to our shared room and stuffing clothes and books into various shelfs and closets, and the babies running wildly around and falling on the marble floor, tripping over suitcases). Half a month later, We are registered in AIS (dun dun daaaaaa) which isn't half bad and we made alot of friends. Now, to the past two weeks; Ok, so I have probably told almost everone I have a bunny named Kinley now (Kinley is a soda theyonly sell in Israel, and since we can only have this bunny in Israel, I named it Kinley) and he is happy, although my dad avoids him at ALL COSTS. And this week I fell down the stairs and hurt my foot (awwwwww) which is getting me out of P.E. (yay!!!) and maybe even tennis (yes, I do tennis now... no comments please). Today I realized two shocking peices of truth... one, I will not be back in the states for 3 YEARS and two, my Israel BFF is moving to Hungary TOMORROW. Tommorow, February 24th, I lose another person important in my life. I hope you enjoyed my first blog post, and please read! If I missed inviting anyone I know, drop me a comment and I'll email them :) Have a nice day!

5 comments:

Bushra said...

aww i dont get to see you for THREE YEARS!??! dang it :'(
hope ur foot gets better :)
whats AIS?

Dolli said...

AIS is my school! hey Bushy are u gonna follow my blog???? And i hope my foot gets better too!

Unknown said...

hey! haven't talked to you since the hotel a week or 2 before you left! :( sounds like youre enjoying Israel, which is good. mis you here though. i mean, THREE YEARS???

Unknown said...

email me!

Unknown said...

bunny's sooo cute!