Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

NAUGHTY BLOGGER! YOU HAVEN"T BEEN BLOGGING! Sowwy...

READ THIS NEW BLOG I STARTED! http://everydayfunnies.blogspot.com/ Aunt Dolly, can you put it up in your blog to? I HAVEN'T BLOGGED IN A WHOLE WEEK! Ok, so what happened in the past week was really nothing special. I got sick on St. Patrick's day, missed school (yay!) and piano lesson (yay! kinda....) and went to Jeruselum again last Saturday. Ok, so there is gonna be a Talent show at school and I'm trying to decide on asong. Here are my two choices: Bubbly by Colbie Caliet  ( I can sing it pretty well) and Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble (AWESOME SONG but a realy low range for me... might be able to change the key... :S ). OH! And we are going to Egypt during Spring Break! I'll blog about that when I get back!! Have a nice day and tell me what you think about the songs!

2 comments:

Dolly said...

Love your new joke blog-very cool! Hope to see your video of singing in the talent show soon. Have fun on Spring Break:) We went to St. George for fun today...Tai Pan Trading!!*Wahoo*

-Tell us if your coming this summer fellow blogger.

Dolly said...

Tell Traci that I tried to comment on her blog-but it won't let me:( She's a great blogger also!!!:)