Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chorus Concert

Yippe! Just finished my chorus concert! It was very fun! The Middle School (my group) sang 5 songs, and the Elementary School sang 3, and the High School sang 4. Then, at the end, we all sang a jazz version of "Favorite Things" as a group! Very fun! My favorite song was "One Fine Day"! I had TWO solos in it! I was so happy! The only downside to this chorus concert is that now, I have a sore throat *achhh* and it hurts :( . And I guess another downside would be having almost ALL the songs stuck in my head! A constant Chorus! *AHHHHHHHHHHHHH >:0 * Oh well, at least we sound good up there! See you tomorrow! Aufwiedersen! That's another way to say goodbye in German! :~  (That's an Elephant)

4 comments:

Dolly said...

*Snow picture posted-just for YOU!!! I'm hoping your five year old cousin makes it home on the bus-Aaaaaaa!


Did your mom video tape your concert? Congrats on the solo:)

Dolli said...

oook!!!! yea, we video taped it. Im trying to figure out how to post it...

Dolly said...

I uploaded my camera-video to Youtube and then copy/pasted the "embed code"(on the post page of my blog).


*I created an account on YouTube first.

Dolli said...

I cant do that because I am not old enough for a youtube yet :( soon i will be though.