Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You know... If you Blog Nothing, would you still be Blogging SOMETHING?

♥ So, once again I sit at the computer, thinking of SOMETHING, ANYTHING to blog about, and I think, hey, why don't I tell you about Israel? Then I think, Nah, to much typing. I'll send you a link instead! (GENIUS) So, here's a link to a website ALL about Israel! http://www.goisrael.com/tourism_eng So, you may be wondering, Is it cold in Israli winters?? Well, the answer is yes! It can get VERY cold (Well, not very cold for us Michiganders, but when you've been here for a while, your skin seems to become more sensitive to cold, and less to heat!) and the Summers are going to be SWELLTERING! I CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT! I CAN'T! Well, I better cause the summers are usually around 100 degrees Farenheit ALL THE TIME! Good thing I live near a beach! :) Have a nice day, ya'll! That's Southern for "Goodbye!" (*hehehe sorry*) ♥

4 comments:

Dolly said...

Lovin' the new background and I'm soooo impressed with the daily news. This is so cool to hear about your world. Feel free to drop by my blog and comment too (click my Eskimo icon) That will really confuse my readers! *Dolli commenting about Dolly's blog-Ha!

Dolli said...

oh haha ok!!

Dolly said...

Good job! Now you are a full fledged blogger Dolli. We can actually keep track of each other:D I'll try and post news more often with pictures. What would you like to see here in America?

Dolli said...

Oh, I don't know. snow!! Do you still get it now,or is it to warm! I miss snow. Now thatI think if it, you DID post a picture of a frozen car...